Thursday, 24 November 2016

Happiness is.....

......opening a Flipkart packet and finding the book you have been craving to own for years!!!

It's the one book which I always wanted as a gift...
It's the one book for which I dropped a thousand hints before my birthday every year....
It's the one book which I borrowed a hundred times but never owned....
It's the one book which feels like home...
It's the one book which was made just for me...
It's the one book I scoured the whole Sunday book market regularly for months...


It's the one book which I didn't wanna buy myself cause I have always wanted to start this with a story!!! 

P.S. Thanks mum!!! Although it took me a thousand hints, hundred borrowing trips and 4years, finally I own it!! And it was worth waiting for!!!

Something's are worth waiting for!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I've done the same. Only, mine was for the complete collection of Calvin & Hobbes :D
    I have a lot of growing up to do, I think! :D

    ReplyDelete