Lucky bamboo is not actually a bamboo!! I recently discovered this fact while trying to find out if the lucky bamboo is actually lucky!!
Although I couldn't come to a conclusion about its luckiness but I did make a discovery in the process that lucky bamboo is in fact a plant belonging to the genus Dracaena (the dragon plant genus)!! In botanical circles it's known as Dracaena braunii. Also, with it's usage in Feng Shui and association with eastern culture it is usually thought to be from China or Belgium when in fact the species is a native of Africa.
Way to go lucky bamboo!! It's a good gifting option with it's cute I can fit anywhere size, I can grow even if you look at me only once in a fortnight attitude and lots of Chi(Positive energy) attracting capacity which supposedly brings good luck, prosperity and happiness to the possessor.
Well if you don't believe in all the Chi and Feng Shui gibberish then buy it, gift it or keep it just because it's a good indoor airpurifier and if you are a plant enthusiast living in a city apartment then this is just the solution for you..
Warning:- Don't get duped by the lucky bamboo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment