Friday, 11 November 2016

Trippy Thoughts!!

Sometimes in the chilly darkness of winter nights when everything goes silent under the heavy blanket of fog, I hear gentle whispers of trees surrounding my house. Hearing those secret whispers in the middle of suffocating night makes me wonder what those secrets are about. I keep thinking whom the trees are whispering to in their secret language which no human could understand....

What if they are talking to each other in their secret language about us? What if in our ignorance we think we are cultivating the plants when in actual fact it's the plants which are feeding us and providing us oxygen just so we can live, grow and eventually die and our dead bodies will rot and decompose in their feet thus providing nutrient rich organic matter to enrich their lives.......

...whispering secrets, no human could understand...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This post reminded me of Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree - have you read it?
    And please please enable comment by Name/URL. I have a wordpress blog, but when i comment using WOrdpress, it says the link contains illegal characters :P
    alphabetworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I haven't heard about it but I'm curious now... gonna look it up...
      Oh I'll try and change the settings... :)

      Delete