Watch me as I emerge shyly,
From in between two baby leaves,
A bud formed newly,
I am hiding within me the secret of life.
From in between two baby leaves,
A bud formed newly,
I am hiding within me the secret of life.
Watch me as I unfurl my petals,
From a closed bud,
To a flamboyant bloom,
I am becoming a giver of life.
From a closed bud,
To a flamboyant bloom,
I am becoming a giver of life.
Watch me as I grow,
From a bee haven,
To an old senescent,
Wise withering flower.
From a bee haven,
To an old senescent,
Wise withering flower.
Watch me as I ripe,
Into a sugar filled richness,
From an innocent bud,
A pretty flower, to a juicy fruit....
Into a sugar filled richness,
From an innocent bud,
A pretty flower, to a juicy fruit....
![]() |
| ...becoming a giver of life... |

Lovely, as always. Reading your posts is like being in a lovely forest, reading poetry!
ReplyDeleteWhat an imagination you have!! Thank you so much!!
Delete