Thursday, 10 November 2016

Ped Bano Ped: My ultimate fantasy!!

People mostly do good karma so that they get a better next life or after-life or whatever. I don't know if there are multiple lives, if there are after-lives or if there is a heaven and hell. All I know for sure with hundred percent certainty is that there is life and it's on earth since even before we came into being.

It's the trees, they are the ultimate description of life. They have seen centuries of stories unfold, they have recorded all that information and stored it safely year after year as cambium rings, waiting for us to interpret. All the while never becoming a burden on mother Earth. Such is their existence which could only enrich and never harm the earth or the inhabitant souls of earth.

Hence my fantasy of an after-life where I'll be a tree - an elm or a baobab or a bristlecone pine just as long as I could live peacefully for centuries in the musical silence of a forest I don't mind the species I become.

"To be a tree is to be in touch with Nature nakedly; to be stripped of the disguises that have gathered about the man, and to be thrown back blankly into the narrowest groove of life." Even though living for self a tree somehow manages to sustain lives of others. For a tree there is no other. Everything is connected through an mystical thread we call energy. Everything is one unit, one being. 

Let me be free.... Let me become a tree!! :)

...let me become a tree...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad somebody is getting it!! Most people think I have gone crazy!!

      Delete
  2. My god I love this thought!

    Off topic - could you please enable commenting via Name/URL option as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thanks!!

      Trying to figure out the settings...☺

      Delete