There is something heart touchingly beautiful about the unwanted weeds. May be it's the non-chalant way they grow every where without caring about the symmetry or landscape. Maybe it's the resilience which brings them back again and again and again at the same spot. Maybe it's the wildness, the untamed daring nature. Whatever it is it makes the weeds an endearing subject of photography. Here are a few clicks from my weedy adventure today!!!
![]() |
| Tridax procumbens |
![]() |
| Indigofera linnaei |
![]() |
| Cyanthillium cinereum |
![]() |
| Launaea sarmentosa |
![]() |
| ...Trying to figure out it's name... |





Reading your blog is like being in a long-distance botany class. Rather nice learning!
ReplyDeleteHehehe thanks!!! That's a compliment I'm gonna remember for a long long time... :)
DeleteI feel in the rush of life we miss many things that are all around us and studying botany made me aware of all those things, writing them down makes it concrete and I wanted to share that with the world :) I'm happy you are enjoying it!!!
Resilience...yes!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete